Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update?

In an effort to make this blog suck less I've decided that I'm going to start posting more often (or would that make it suck more?). I've continued to cook every day of two, but I rarely photograph it because I don't have enough light in my kitchen in the winter. I've mostly solved that problem by getting a new camera for Christmas, and by digging an old desk lamp out of my closet.. so it's not perfect, but at least I can post again.

I also recently purchased the book "How to cook everything" by Mark Bittman, and I've got to say that if I could only keep one cookbook from my collection, this would be the one. From techniques I've never used, to simple recipes that suit my cooking style (cheap & fast) I'll probably be getting a lot of use out of it.

I totally killed chicken adobo yesterday by overcooking it, it was a sad day. However look for a post on making delicious mini spanakopita things soon.

No comments: